sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009

LIGHT

I hear the storm inside me growing
Thundering oblivious thoughts
I feel the sweetness, taste de eternity once again
From my sleep I reborn to something different

Can you hear it?
A distant cry coming near now
A lament that silence tore apart
Now I'm a new me, another man in a another skin.

Ando now I see, now I know I'm the light
I always were the light that brought me from below
Now I know I'm my own god
My strength, my will, my power, my love

I mould the morning to a new understanding
Can you follow me? Do you deserve to follow?
If you can't feel you can't understand
Freedom is just a step away but you keep locked inside.

Bruno:Carvalho

Sem comentários:

DON'T BOTHER

Don't mind me, just wandering around drawing circles in the air Don't mind me, nothingness is just a state of mind Don't bo...