quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

DREAMING LIGHT

And so I wandered through smoothered landscapes, frail steps in a limelight night, slipping down the highway of silence I gaze into the stars, veiling a way, a conscious path.

Laying down in sandstorms, I rise from the sand to grab your warm hands, and then we dance, your heartbeat in a music box, sweet rythim in a greater symphony.

So I heard you are made of stars, so here I am waiting floating in the moon, lost in the midnight sky.

Stay in my arms, do you long to feel?

Here I stand wearing a crown of silence, waiting for a sweet December night when the winter arrives and your beauty blossoms.



Bruno Carvalho
2010



ANATHEMA
"Dreaming Light"
Suddenly... life has new meaning
Suddenly... feeling is being
And you shine inside
And love stills my mind like the sunrise
Dreaming light of the sunrise
Dreaming light and......
Suddenly ... I don't have to be afraid
Suddenly it all falls into place
And you shine inside
And love stills my mind like the sunrise
Dreaming light of the sunrise...
I feel you but
I don't really know you
I dreamed of you from the moment I saw you
and I've seen the sunrise in your eyes
the sky... the sea... the light...
so live your dream beneath the northern horizon
be at peace, set your heart ın flight agaın
for the light ıs truth...
the light is you
(Todos os créditos reservados à banda Anathema)

1 comentário:

Narcolepsia disse...

I long to feel you, to be in your arms!

i love you, you are my light. kiss

EXORCISMO

Exorciza os demónios da minha alma Os fantasmas inumanos que consomem a minha carne Liberta-me, perdoa-me. Exorciza o meu corpo com...