THE OTHER HALF

And I glide above you
Just an emotion turning into blue
An ocean of belief cast by your eyes
A morning breeze plundering my open arms

Here I stand, defending my ground
Bravelly, insanably fighting for glory
For my chance of cure dwell in your hands
Your calm and peacefull embrace carries me home.

And I still float above you
Waiting for you tobring me down again
For I long to live by the land
An urge feeling that I cannot understand.

I followed the southern light
And found you in a moonlight palace
An paradise disguised as eternity
Through open windows the world seems bearable

With you pain seems to disappear
With you silence seems a loud symphony
With you nightmares seem only a bad memory
With you I finally found the other half of me.

Bruno:Carvalho
2010



AMORPHIS
"Her Alone"

Only one can make me do my good deeds
only one and the shadow of that one
only one can make me do my evil deeds
only one and the shadow of that one

Her alone I will lend my ear to
only her will I obey
her alone I will always want to serve
only her I will defy
Only one can make me wage all my wars
only one and the shadow of that one
only one can make me do all my deeds
only one and the shadow of that one

My understanding under her advice
birth of my knowing under her advice
my desires I fulfill by revolting

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

RE(CANTOS)

A QUEDA