sexta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2010

THE BLEAKNESS OF DEATH

And there I stood facing the path I’ve chosen
Like fallen leaves in the snow,
I leave my footsteps in the heart of every man
I’ve chosen the night, this is my night, a eternal night.
And I fought, I fought bravely for my forsaken freedom

I left you buried in ashes
The ashes of our mistaken love
The blood that stain my hands will make me remember
There will be things I’m destined to recall
Others simply will fall in forgetfulness

And now I lay frozen in this open tomb
The bleakness of death drowning my wretched body
In this prison inside I foreshadow the end of all life
Repent if you want to be saved
I’m already condemned.

Bruno:Carvalho
2008


EPIC!!!

2 comentários:

Narcolepsia disse...

i feel condemned to love you

Narcolepsia disse...

we will wash that blood stains from your hands. Just want to keep you warm, away from any tomb. I'd give you my live,i give you my love

DON'T BOTHER

Don't mind me, just wandering around drawing circles in the air Don't mind me, nothingness is just a state of mind Don't bo...