A NEW STAR

I like to pretend I'm alone in between lines, I like to pretend, using mask after mask I try to blend in the crowd.
Drawing circles around my aura I try to believe that will always be morning, this moment, this infinite moment of peace, I kiss you deeply, afraid that this all ends with the awakening of another illusion.
So I'm inlove with the night, because after it there always will be a morning, a new dawn, another reason to fly.
I like to stand still inside you, I harbour my fears around your neck as I kiss you softly, because I know you will never leave, because what I feel it's the same you feel.
And our hearts found the same cadence, beating as one, loving united, so my love I do tell you now, finally, need you near, because I'm feeling we been apart for too long.
And we will awake bonded together, our bodies entwined, two lost souls found in the rise of the sun, the past it's to left astray, the ashes of a mistaken past.
Stories will be told about our love, songs will be written like odes to its purity.
So my love never be afraid to let you go, if you fall I'll catch you, for my arms are your safety net, for my body it's your new born haven.
Let's alight another star in the sky, let allow us to be free and dream blissfully, let me recite one more poem, as we breathe the melody left in the air, let's us fall asleep to live another dream.

Bruno:Carvalho
2011



Sweet little words made for silence, not talk
Young heart for love, not heartache
Dark hair for catching the wind
Not to veil the sight of a cold world

Kiss while your lips are still red
While he's still silent, rest
While bosom is still untouched, unveiled
Hold another hand while the hand's still without a tool
Drown into eyes while they're still blind
Love while the night still hides the withering dawn

First day of love never comes back
A passionate hour's never a wasted one
The violin, the poet's hand
Every thawing heart plays your theme with care

Kiss while your lips are still red
While he's still silent, rest
While bosom is still untouched, unveiled
Hold another hand while the hand's still without a tool
Drown into eyes while they're still blind
Love while the night still hides the withering dawn

Kiss while your lips are still red
While he's still silent, rest
While bosom is still untouched, unveiled
Hold another hand while the hand's still without a tool
Drown into eyes while they're still blind
Love while the night still hides the withering dawn

Comentários

Narcolepsia disse…
You can pretend as much as you like, but the truth is that i'm attached to you so much that you can't deny our love.
Only you know how i feel, we feel the same, we need each other to achieve peace. That's what we deserve after so long... being together. I love you baby

Mensagens populares deste blogue

RE(CANTOS)

A QUEDA