segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2015

MY DREAMS

Is this the emptiness they told me about?
Did darkness came to caress me?
For many years I fought
When light was only a sense of existence

Have you returned to destroy me?
Didn’t I bravely took your hand
When mist tried to embrace you?
So why this meaningless acts of disturbance?

Didn’t I forsaken you in my deepest memories?
I tore my beliefs to understand your meaning
Didn’t my nights turned empty shells of regret?
My tears froze in the vast of your creation

My dreams, why did they returned?
A premonition left astray in the mirage of time
Have you came to inflict me pain?
It’s pain that feeds me, it’s death I dream.

Bruno:Carvalho

Sem comentários:

EXORCISMO

Exorciza os demónios da minha alma Os fantasmas inumanos que consomem a minha carne Liberta-me, perdoa-me. Exorciza o meu corpo com...