quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2015

THE VOID

Let me welcome you into the void
What a great story death can tell
Phantom visions left astray in time
Let me stay away, the abyss opens before me

Odd riddles, fainted memories of sensual desires
A tread a path of ruin, I let myself go
The night tells a different story, a poem of solitude
Deliverance, a wish burnt in a million empty words

Black roses laid in my frozen tomb
I crawl in the snow, failing to see the way
Sleep is my house, hope my dream

You left me behind, I understand your fear
Withered desires, shattered dreams best forgotten
Oblivion it’s just a step away
Let me welcome you, this is my void.

Bruno:Carvalho

Sem comentários:

DON'T BOTHER

Don't mind me, just wandering around drawing circles in the air Don't mind me, nothingness is just a state of mind Don't bo...